Can’t wait to see who’s chosen.
ST. LOUIS, Mo. (KPLR) – The St. Louis Walk of Fame has announced its nominees for the 2015 induction.
The Walk of Fame, located on the Delmar Loop in University City, lists the names of famous St. Louisans. Three inductees will be chosen by a panel selected by the organization.
The nominees are as follows:
- Christine Brewer, Grammy Award-winning soprano
- T-Bone Burnett, Academy Award-winning musician, songwriter and producer
- St. Philippine Duchesne, Catholic nun and French saint
- Michael Eastman, photographer
- Dennis Edwards, lead singer of The Temptations from 1968-1977
- Daniel Fitzpatrick, Pulitzer Prize-winning editorial cartoonist
- Malcom Frager, piano virtuoso
- Jonathan Franzen, author of The Corrections
- Frankie Freeman, civil rights attorney
- Walker Hancock, sculptor
- John Harkins, actor
- Fannie Hurst, author
- Harry Keough, former defender for the U.S. National Soccer Team
- Martyl Langsdorf, artist
- Rita Levi-Montalcini, Nobel Prize-winning neurologist
- Nick Nixon, singer and songwriter
- Douglass North, Nobel Prize-winning economist
- “Butch” O’Hare, former Naval…
View original post 59 more words