The Nerdy Scribe asked me these questions long ago, and I’m getting around to answering them now. Sorry it took so long, but I didn’t realize you had questions. http://nerdyscribeblog.wordpress.com
Check out his website for more interesting views.
Here are the 11 questions I’m being asked.
1. What is your fav singer or music group?
2. Would you eat king worms for a really cool shirt? (I am guilty of doing this)
No, and I wouldn’t do it for money either though extra $$$ would be greatly appreciated. 🙂
3. If you had to sing a song in front of an audience what would it be?
“I Gotta Be Me” provided I could hit all the notes.
4. Do you have a special talent, if so what?
I can flip my fingers back and forth on the bottom of my palm. (The secret is to keep your wrist straight). Ooops if I tell you that, You may be able to do it.
5. Fav mode of transportation?
Horse, but don’t get to anymore.
6. What is the best gift you ever received?
My wonderful son. (We both almost died before he was born).
7. Who would win in a fight Jet Li or Jackie Chan?
Jackie Chan. Actually my son named one of our dogs after him. (Sammo Jackie Chan Houng or Mr. Sammo for short).
8. Do you have a fav comic character ? if so who or what is it?
Batman before all the movie hype.
9. Which would you dare to walk out of your home with and wear for the rest of the day: Bed head or just pajamas?
I’ve gone out in jammies before, but fortunately for me, I don’t think anyone really noticed.
10. Which would you take to a deserted island with you: helper monkey or a lifetime supply of chocolate cake?
Helper monkey to hunt and maybe he could learn to make chocolate cake.
11. Which is the worst sound: people fighting or screaming toddler?
Screaming toddler. I’m always afraid he/she’s hurt.
Now check out Thenerdyscribe for more interesting commentary