Thank you for this award my new blogging friend Maiya. I am so thrilled to be recognized this way. Maiya’s blog can be found at http://achingforpng.wordpress.com Maiya first told me about this award November 22, and since that time I’ve been trying to find 15 blogs to nominate.
It’s been very enlightening reading all these wonderful blogs, and I’m not finished yet. I still have 6 more to nominate, but since today is November 29, I thought I’d better post what I have. Thanks again Maiya and thanks to all the wonderful bloggers who have been sharing their stories with me.
Now the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award require me to:
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
2. Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
3. Share 7 random things about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award pic on your blog post.
Now 7 things about me:
(1) I’m originally from the town of Cahokia, IL — a little town south of E. St. Louis, IL — which is across the river from St. Louis, MO.
(2) I inherited thyroid trouble and “lazy eye” from my mother; so you’d think I’d have been better prepared for my other eye problems later in life.
(3) I am grateful for my sense of humor because sometimes I feel if it weren’t for that I’d go crazy.
(4) I started blogging because I wanted immortality, and thanks to the WWW I just might get it! (There’s that warped sense of humor.)
(5) I’m really shy, except when I write.
(6) I don’t really know how to use a cell phone. I just have an old one in case of emergencies.
(7) I miss traveling, but am now too afraid to stray very far unless I know exactly where I’m going because of my eyes.
Now for my blog nominations: